(The person renting will have to read and sign a copy of the following Rental Agreement which will be provided at the time of rental. It is printed here for your information.)
Owners: Don and JoAnn Sipola
8265 East Southern Ave Lot #454, Mesa, AZ 85209 218-750-4642
Renter: ____________________________________ Rental Segway # _______
Silveridge address: Lot # ____
Home address (required): ________________________________________________________
Phone (required): ____________________ Email (required): ______________________
Rental Rates USD: $35/hr, $70 (4 hrs), $90 (8 hrs).
*Canadian Res: $31/hr $62/4 hr $79/8hr
(*We will split the Canadian/US dollar difference with you 😊)
Training (without a valid DG Segway Glider License) will be required of all riders @ $15 USD each.
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The RENTER shall keep and maintain the rented equipment during the terms of the rental at his own cost and expense. He shall keep the equipment in a good state of repair, normal wear and tear.
- The RENTER shall pay the OWNER full compensation for replacement and/or repair of any equipment which is not returned because it is lost or stolen or any equipment which is damaged and in need of repair to put it into the same condition it was in at the time of rental, normal wear and tear excepted. The OWNER’s invoice for replacement or repair is conclusive as to the amount RENTER shall pay under this paragraph for repair or replacement.
- The RENTER shall not remove the equipment from the Silveridge RV Resort as the place of use of the equipment. The RENTER shall inform the OWNER upon demand of the exact location of the equipment while it is in the RENTERS’s possession.
- The equipment shall be delivered to RENTER and returned to OWNER at the RENTER’s risk, cost and expense. Rental charges are billed to the RENTER in hourly increments. Any portion of an hour constitutes an hour from the time the equipment is delivered to RENTER until its return. If the equipment is not returned during or at the end of the first hourly period, then the rental charges shall continue on an hourly rate until it reaches the value of the 4-hour rate, and hourly beyond 4 hours until it reaches the value of the 8-hour rate. Rental charges for a full hour will be charged even if the equipment is returned before the end of that hour.
- No allowance will be made for any rented equipment or portion thereof which is claimed not to have been used. Acceptance of returned equipment by OWNER does not constitute a waiver of any of the rights OWNER has under the rental agreement.
- The RENTER shall allow OWNER to enter RENTER’s premises where the rented equipment is used at all reasonable times to locate and inspect the state and condition of the rented equipment. If the RENTER is in default of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, the OWNER, and his agents, at the RENTER’s risk, cost and expense, may at any time enter the RENTER’s premises where the rented equipment is stored or used at all times and recover the rented equipment.
- The RENTER shall not pledge or encumber the rented equipment in any way. The OWNER may terminate this agreement immediately upon the failure of RENTER to make rental payments when due, or violate any of the “Silveridge Rules of Segway Rental” provided to RENTER.
- The OWNER makes no warranty of any kind regarding the rented equipment. RENTER warrants upon receipt or equipment it is operating in a full and normal manner according to the manufacturer’s specifications and RENTER has knowledge of the location of the Segway Reference Manual Excerpts and has had adequate training in the use of said equipment to operate it safely. If the equipment shall fail to operate due to normal wear and tear not related to damage from current use RENTER shall return the non-conforming equipment to OWNER for repair and the rate paid will be prorated if unable to repair or substitute in a timely manner.
- RENTER indemnifies and holds OWNER harmless for all injuries or damage of any kind arising out of the transportation or use of said equipment after taking possession of rented equipment until its return, and for all consequential and special damages for any claimed breach of warranty.
- The RENTER shall pay all reasonable attorney and other fees, the expenses and costs incurred by OWNER in protection of its rights under this rental agreement and for any action taken by OWNER to collect any amounts due the OWNER under this rental agreement.
- These terms are accepted by the RENTER upon execution of this agreement by the RENTER or the agent or other representative of RENTER.
Renter Signature ________________________
Print Name Legibly ______________________
Cash, Credit Card or check payable to “Don Sipola”