NOTICE: Unfortunately, for the 2022 season going forward, due to declining health, I will no longer be able to operate DuluthGlides Segway Tours . As of July 27, 2022 I am pleased to announce the sale of the business to new owners who plan on continuing the DuluthGlides Segway Tour Experience in Duluth. It has been a wonderful 9 years sharing with you the “Segway riding experience” and Duluth’s unique history, culture and lakefront. Thank you for your previous and returning patronage and excellent reviews. I will miss you all. It has been a blast! I am confident Bill and his staff and some of my old staff will continue the DG tradition of excellence. Stay tuned as we make the logistical transition and they start scheduling tours again.
Don Sipola, Owner and President, DuluthGlides Segway Tours
July 27. 2022
(If you do not see a scheduled tour on a date or time that works for you, please see “Private (non-scheduled) Segway Tours” for additional pricing information and restrictions on creating a private tour for your group on a date and time that fits your schedule.)
Tos save time and ride the Segway more, participants will be required to view the Safety Video prior to arrival.
Gliding on a Segway® is just plain FUN. This tour is designed for the inexperienced rider who primarily wants to experience a brief Segway glide, without committing the time and cost of a multi hour tour. Enjoy a 2 mile ride that highlights the fantastic performance of the Segway Personal Transporter (PT) and demonstrates the personal bond with the Segway that you achieve as it becomes an extension of your body.
On this 1-hour Segway Tour you will visit:
- Bob Dylan/Buddy Holly Concert Hall – Learn about the last venue played by the infamous Buddy Holly located on Bob Dylan Way.
- Duluth Rose Garden – One of the most beautiful sites in Duluth.
- Zig Zag Ramp Down – Descend on your Segway three stories to the Lakewalk.
- Leif Erikson Park – Learn about when Leif visited America in 977 AD.
- North Lakewalk Glide – Beautiful vistas, smooth paved path to hone your Segway gliding skills.
- Zig Zag Ramp Up – Climb the ramp three stories up and over I-35.
- Round-about – Be one of the few to circle Duluth’s ONLY traffic roundabout!
If you have limited time or are on a budget, or you just want to ride a Segway PY to earn your Segway Smile, this is the Tour for you. The pre-ride safety training and on-machine instruction will be comprehensive.
Advance purchase required. Tours often sell out!
To book by phone 24/7 call: